Servings: 10 Yield: 2-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1 container (16 ounces) plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill OR: 1-1/2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Line strainer with paper toweling or cheesecloth. Add yogurt; refrigerate for up to 1 hour to drain the liquid.
2. Meanwhile, peel and grate cucumber, using large holes on grater, into medium-size bowl. Peel and grate garlic, using small holes on grater, into bowl.
3. Stir in drained yogurt, dill, vinegar, salt and pepper. Serve with Lamb Keftedes. Makes about 10 servings (2-1/2 cups).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 33, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 86, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.