Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 25 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1 bag (22 ounces) frozen waffle fries
- 4 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (from 2-1/2 pound rotisserie chicken)
- 1 jar (15.5 ounces) prepared cheesey salsa, such as Tostitos brand salsa con queso
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Coat baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place frozen potatoes on sheet.
3. Bake in 450 degrees F oven until crisp and browned, about 25 minutes.
4. Place cooked waffle fries on a large microwave-safe platter. Scatter with shredded chicken. Spoon cheesey salsa over chicken.
5. Microwave on high power until all layers are heated through, about 4 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 523, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 103, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 1023, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.