Yield: 1-2/3 cups Prep 5 mins
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1 inch), peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
1. Whirl ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth. Use half of sauce as marinade, other as sauce. (Refrigerate up to 1 day.) Makes 1-2/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 8, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): 96, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 96, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.