- 1/2 cantaloupe, small dice
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons oil
1. Mix cantaloupe, pineapple with juice, scallions, chile, lime juice, cilantro and oil in medium-size bowl. Cover, refrigerate until ready to serve, or for up to two days. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 84, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.