Yield: 4 cups Prep 20 mins
- 1 small pineapple, trimmed, diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mashed canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce, from can of chipotle chiles
1. Combine pineapple, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, chipotle and adobo sauce in large bowl. For best flavor, refrigerate, covered, a few hours or overnight. Makes 4 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 20, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.