Yield: 1-1/3 cups Prep 15 mins
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 shallot, finely chopped (about 1-1/2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Chill evaporated milk in freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Combine vinegar and mustard in blender. Pour in chilled milk. With blender on, add oil in slow steady stream until well blended. Add tarragon, shallot, salt and pepper. Blend to combine. Refrigerate until serving time.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 52, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 1, carb. (g): 1, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 87, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.