Servings: 2 Yield: about 2 cups Prep 5 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 13 3/4 ounce can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch white pepper
1. Add flour to a small saucepan. Whisk in chicken broth gradually over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
2. Melt butter in clean saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and paprika; saute until onion is softened, 2 minutes. Add wine; cook until reduced by half, 3 minutes. Whisk in chicken broth mixture; simmer 5 minutes. Strain sauce.
3. Add cream and cilantro. Season with salt and white pepper. Keep warm until serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 103, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 29, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 279, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.