- 2 28 ounce cans diced fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet green pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, rinsed and chopped
1. In large bowl, stir together tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, chipotle chiles, lime juice, adobo sauce, olive oil, sugar, oregano and salt. Stir in chopped cilantro.
2. Store in airtight jars in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 6, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 44, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.