1. In a small cup, mix the salt and pepper; sprinkle evenly over both sides of chicken cutlets. Dredge the chicken generously in the flour to evenly coat. Gently shake off any excess flour; reserve 2 tablespoons of the flour.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat until melted and very hot. Add half the chicken; saute for 3 minutes per side. Remove and keep warm. Heat remaining oil and butter in skillet; saute remaining chicken; remove.
3. To the skillet, add the reserved 2 tablespoons flour; cook for 30 seconds. Add the wine; cook, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet, until reduced by at least half, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken broth and strips of lemon rind. Bring to a simmer; cook for about 2 minutes or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
4. Add chicken to sauce. Sprinkle with capers. Bring to a gentle simmer; cover and cook for 5 minutes to heat through.
5. To serve, place chicken on serving platter. Stir chopped parsley into sauce in skillet. Spoon over chicken. Serve with buttered orzo, if desired.