- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
1. In a blender or food processor, blend pine nuts, mint, basil, garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper until all ingredients are smooth. The pesto should be thick. Taste, and add additional salt and pepper if necessary. Fold Parmesan cheese into the pesto.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 111, Fat, total (g): 12, pro. (g): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.