Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Chill overnight Cool 1 hr Cook 19 mins
- 4 teaspoons finely shredded orange peel
- 3 10 ounce package fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 - 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Place the vinegar and orange peel in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until reduced by half. Add the cranberries, sugar, orange juice and cinnamon. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat. Transfer to a large bowl and cool to room temperature. Remove 1 cup sauce for Cranberry Swirl Bundt Cake (see Recipe Center). Cover and chill remaining sauce overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 101, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 15, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 97, vit. C (mg): 23, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, sodium (mg): 6, Potassium (mg): 142, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.