- 1 cup roasted almond butter
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 slices gluten-free bread
1. Combine almond butter, nectar, vanilla, and sea salt in a 2-cup-size jar. (Makes 1 cup almond butter.)
2. Stir ingredients until well combined.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons on sandwiches with banana and store leftover butter in fridge.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 264, Fat, total (g): 14, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 252, calcium (mg): 65, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.