- 1 piece flat shepherds bread, not whole wheat (from 14-ounce package)
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon (4 slices, cooked and crumbled)
- 8 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 4 ounces sliced Muenster cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
1. Unfold bread. Top with dressing, bacon, turkey, cheese and lettuce.
2. Beginning with short end, roll up bread. Trim ends. Slice into 1-1/2- to 2-inch thick pinwheels. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 318, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 59, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 924, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.