- 2 big Napa cabbage leaves
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 8 ounces cooked shredded turkey
1. Blanch cabbage
2. Reduce pomegranate juice in saucepan on low, about 5 minutes, until syrupy.
3. In the center of each cabbage leaf, place shredded turkey, mango, avocado, sprouts, and cilantro. Drizzle with pomegranate syrup and season with salt and pepper to taste. Roll leaves tightly
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 415, Fat, total (g): 24, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 429, calcium (mg): 114, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.