Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Microwave following package directions
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) Spanish-flavored fully cooked rice (such as Uncle Bens)
- 1/2 pound pepper Jack cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels removed
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 6 burrito-size plain or tomato-flavored flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
1. Microwave rice following package directions.
2. In a large bowl, mix together heated rice, cheese, salsa, corn kernels and olives.
3. Heat tortillas following package directions. Place 1 scant cup filling onto each tortilla. Cover filling with a few cilantro leaves and 1/4 cup shredded lettuce. Roll up and serve with additional salsa, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 447, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 41, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 70, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 1392, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.