Yield: 6 sandwiches Prep 20 mins
- 1/4 cup light or low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 12 slices crusty sourdough bread (1 loaf)
- 4 ounces Brie cheese OR: Havarti cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced smoked turkey
- 1 large sweet red apple (such as Fuji), cored and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, stemmed and washed
1. Stir together the mayonnaise, pesto and chopped walnuts in a small bowl. Spread evenly over all the slices of sourdough bread.
2. Thinly slice the cheese and divide the slices equally among 6 slices of bread. Top with the turkey, apple and watercress, dividing equally. Cover each with one of the remaining slices of bread. Refrigerate the sandwiches if not serving immediately.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 351, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 36, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 1616, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.