Servings: 4 Bake 400°F 20 mins to 23 mins
- 1 package 10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 ounces sliced pastrami
- 2 tablespoons Russian dressing
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll pizza dough. Lay pastrami over top of dough, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges. Spread dressing over pastrami. Spread sauerkraut over top; sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Tuck ends under; pinch to seal. Place, seam side down, on greased baking sheet. Bake in bottom third of 400 degree F oven 20 to 23 minutes, until golden brown. Slice crosswise into quarters. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 377, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 817, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.