Named for its creator, Arthur Reuben who owned a New York deli, this grilled corned beef sandwich continues to be a favorite in homes and sandwich shops across the country.
1. Heat broiler. Coat broiler-pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Toast bread.
2. Gently heat sauerkraut in small saucepan; drain.
3. For open-faced sandwiches, spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon dressing; top each slice with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese, dividing equally.
4. Broil sandwiches 4 to 6 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
5. Serve immediately with extra dressing on the side. Makes 4 sandwiches.