Yield: 6 sliders Prep 20 mins Grill 10 mins
- 1 pound skinless chicken breasts
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 6 whole wheat cocktail buns, split
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
1. Cut chicken breasts into 6 pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in the center, turning once.
2. Mix kiwi, mint, honey, and more salt and pepper. Spread bottom buns with honey mustard and add 2 apple slices, chicken, kiwi chutney, and bun tops.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 218, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 44, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 27, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 11, pro. (g): 21, vit. A (IU): 389, vit. C (mg): 48, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 10, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 24, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 305, Potassium (mg): 454, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.