- 1 piece flat shepherds bread, not whole wheat (from 14-ounce package)
- 1 container (8 ounces) hummus
- 1 package (about 4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can (about 2.25 ounces) sliced olives
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
1. Unfold bread. Spread with hummus; top with feta, olives and tomato slices.
2. Beginning with short end, roll up bread. Trim ends. Slice into 1-1/2- to 2-inch thick pinwheels.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 195, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 525, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.