Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Chill 2 hrs to 24 hrs Grill 6 mins to 8 mins
- 1 flank steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup light or dark beer
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon bottled mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid red-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat yogurt OR: reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons drained bottled horseradish
- 6 Kaiser rolls, sliced in half
Make It Prepare steak:
1. Score in diamond pattern on both sides, 1/4 inch deep.
2. Combine beer, oil, soy, lemon juice, Worcestershire, sugar, mustard, pepper and red-pepper seasoning in plastic bag. Add steak; push out all air; seal. Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
3. Prepare grill or preheat broiler. Oil grid or broiler-pan rack. To grill:
4. Grill 5 inches above hot coals 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare, turning halfway through and basting with marinade. Let stand 10 minutes. To broil: Broil steak 4 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes as above. Prepare dressing:
5. Combine mayonnaise, yogurt and horseradish.
6. Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Spread dressing on rolls. Sandwich equal amounts of steak in each roll.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 473, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 67, carb. (g): 32, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 977, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.