Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 4 mins to 6 mins per batch
- 8 small/fajita-size low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 6 ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 Pink Lady apple, cored and thinly sliced
1. Lay 4 tortillas on a flat work surface and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Divide chicken and apple slices evenly among the tortillas. Sprinkle each with remaining cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Place one quesadilla in skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until brown. Using a large spatula, gently flip the quesadilla and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until browned and cheese is melted. Remove and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Cut each into quarters and serve with Tomato Corn Salsa. Makes 4 servings.
- 1/2 cup cooked whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- dash each salt and pepper
1. In a small bowl combine corn, tomato, cilantro, olive oil, and a dash each salt and pepper. Makes about 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 323, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 36, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 18, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 24, vit. A (IU): 389, vit. C (mg): 8, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 683, Potassium (mg): 296, calcium (mg): 252, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.