Servings: 4 Start to Finish 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1 baguette (18-inch), halved lengthwise
- 6 ounces thin-sliced brie
- 1/2 Delicious apple, cored and thinly sliced
1. Combine walnuts, chutney, mustard, sour cream and onion in small bowl. Spread over the bottom half of the baguette.
2. Arrange brie and apple on walnut mixture. Cover with top of baguette. Cut crosswise into 4 equal pieces.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 511, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 44, carb. (g): 68, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 1169, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.