Yield: 7 cups Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1 19 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained and coaresly chopped
- 1 medium-size mango, peeled and finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finey diced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together black beans, oranges, mango, jalapeno, red pepper, onion, cilantro, oil, chili powder and salt. Pour into a serving bowl and chill 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 34, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 6, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 82, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.