- 2 cups chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, cilantro, olive oil and salt.
2. Spoon into 2 mason jars (1 cup) and seal. Refrigerate for up to tk. Variation # 1
3. Make a Mango-Cucumber Salsa by substituting 1 cup each diced mango and diced, unpeeled English cucumber for the tomato.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 39, Fat, total (g): 2, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.