Servings: 16 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce, from canned chipotle in adobo
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and coursely chopped
- 2 scallions, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 party-size Martins potato rolls (from a 15 oz package of 24)
- Lettuce (optional)
1. Combine 1/2 cup of the reduced-fat mayonnaise and the adobo. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In work bowl of a food processor, add salmon, red pepper, scallions, panko, remaining 2 tbsp mayonnaise, the lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Pulse until just combined. Form into 16 patties, about a scant 1/4 cup each. Place on a greased baking sheet.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Cook patties in batches for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through.
4. Place patties on rolls and spread about 1 1/2 tsp chipotle mayonnaise over each. Add lettuce, if desired, and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 188, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 280, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.