Servings: 4 Prep 35 mins Total Time 40 mins
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound fresh salmon, skinned and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- Cucumber slices
Make It Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small bowl combine all ingredients for the sauce. Mix well until combined, and refrigerate until serving. Burgers
2. In a food processor, combine salmon, panko, egg, yogurt, dill, scallions, lemon juice, and salt. Cover and pulse just until combined. Shape into 4 even patties, about 1/2-inch thick. Lightly coat both sides of burgers with cooking spray.
3. Heat grill to medium-high. Grill the patties until cooked through (160 degrees F), about 4 minutes per side.
4. Serve on lettuce leaves with cucumber slices and yogurt sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 237, Fat, total (g): 10, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): , sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 436, calcium (mg): 90, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.