For a refreshing summer dinner, fill steamed zucchini with turkey and apple salad.
1. In medium-size bowl, whisk together salad dressing, oil and curry powder. Fold in apple, celery and turkey. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Cut 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick lengthwise slice from each zucchini. Cut slices into sticks and save for snacking.
3. Using melon baller or small spoon and starting from cut side, scoop out most of flesh from each zucchini, leaving a shell. Reserve the flesh for salad or other uses.
4. in large skillet, steam zucchini boats, cut side down, for 5 minutes or until tender but still somewhat firm. Carefully remove the zucchini and let cool.
5. Fill each boat with a generous 1/3 cup turkey salad. Sprinkle the tops with the chopped cashews. Makes 8 stuffed zucchini.