Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins Chill refrigerate up to a day
- 2 small red and fingerling potatoes
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 6 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add potatoes. Cover and bring back to a boil. Boil uncovered for 20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain.
2. Cut warm potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in bowl. Stir in onions.
3. In a small bowl, blend vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Drizzle in oil, whisking continuously. Stir in oregano and parsley. Pour dressing over warm potatoes and onions. Stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for up to a day.
4. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 184, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 184, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.