1. Place dried mushrooms in small heatproof bowl. Add boiling water to cover. Soak for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving and straining soaking liquid to use in soup if you wish.
2. Rinse mushrooms well. Pat dry with paper toweling. Cut off any tough stems and discard. Chop mushrooms.
3. Slice leek crosswise; rinse in colander under running water to remove all sand. Pat leek slices dry with paper toweling.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add leek; saute 4 minutes. Stir in soaked dried and fresh mushrooms, rosemary and thyme. Saute for 6 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Scrape mushroom and herb mixture into a large mixing bowl.
5. Bring a large pot of water to boiling. Add wild rice; boil for 25 minutes. Stir in basmati rice; boil for 12 minutes. Stir in summer squash; boil for 3 minutes more or until rices are tender. Drain in colander; add rice mixture to mushroom mixture in bowl.
6. Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, the vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add along with smoked turkey to rice mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Taste and add more vinegar if needed. Serve chilled or at room temperature, garnished with tomato slices. Makes 6 servings.