Servings: 6 Prep 7 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into flowerets (about 3 cups), tough stems discarded (see photos 14, below)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) butter beans OR: cannellini beans
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; saute for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli flowerets, rosemary, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the broccoli is tender but firm.
2. Drain 1 can of the beans in a colander. Stir drained beans along with the other can of beans with its liquid into the skillet. Stir gently, until the mixture is heated through. Remove from heat. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 183, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 461, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.