Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds large, cleaned shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 bags (10 ounces each) European blend salad mix
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook 4 to 5 minutes, until lightly crisped. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and reserve.
2. Add garlic and shrimp to same skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently so garlic does not burn and shrimp are evenly cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place salad blend in a large bowl and toss with balsamic vinegar. Pour the shrimp and cooking liquid over the salad and toss. Garnish with reserved bacon and toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 386, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 257, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 819, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.