A chicken and asparagus stir-fry served over salad greens with a honey and lemon dressing makes a satisfying meal that is ready in less than 30 minutes.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt and black pepper.
2. Break off woody ends of asparagus but leave rest whole. Heat 2 tablespoons of the lemon dressing in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and asparagus. Stir-fry for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and asparagus is tender.
3. Add dill and honey to the remaining lemon dressing.
4. Add tomatoes and lemon dressing to the skillet; cook about 1 minute or until heated through.
5. To serve, line each plate with 2 cups salad greens. Equally divide chicken mixture and dressing over the greens. Top with quartered hard-cooked eggs and serve.