- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 hearts of romaine lettuce heads (12 cups chopped)
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
1. Blend vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil until well combined.
2. Place lettuce in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing; toss well to combine and serve. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 207, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 52, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.