Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Marinate 20 mins Grill 6 mins
- 2 boneless, center-cut pork chops
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai chili garlic sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 3 ounces rice vermicelli noodles (from 8 oz pkg)
- 1/2 head napa cabbage, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 2 scallions, trimmed and sliced
1. Slice pork chops in half horizontally to form 4 thin-cut chops. Pound to even thinness. In small bowl, mix together rice vinegar, mirin, fish sauce, olive oil, sugar and Thai chili garlic sauce. Combine 1/4 cup dressing with pork in a resealable bag; marinate 20 minutes.
2. Soak rice vermicelli noodles following pkg directions, 8 minutes. Drain and rinse.
3. Heat grill pan. Grill pork for 3 minutes, then flip and grill an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a cutting board and cut into thin strips. In large bowl, combine nappa cabbage, cilantro leaves, mint leaves and scallions with the noodles. Toss with remaining dressing and top with pork.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 226, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 42, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 845, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.