Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 small pickling cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup Salad Dressing (on www.familycircle.com)
- 1 head lettuce, torn into pieces
1. Combine onion, celery, broccoli, tomato, squash, zucchini and cucumbers in large bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup dressing. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Spread lettuce over platter. Spoon vegetables over lettuce. Makes 6 servings.