Servings: 4 to 6 Prep 25 mins
- 3/4 pound loaf crusty semolina bread
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pint (12 ounces) cherry tomatoes, halved, or 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna in oil, flaked into chunks
- 1/3 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut bread into 10 cubes. Place on a baking sheet and toast for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add tomatoes, sweet pepper, tuna with oil, basil, and bread. Toss gently. Garnish with basil leaves.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 207, Fat, total (g): 6, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 12, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.