Servings: 10 to 12 Prep 30 mins Chill 2 hrs to 8 hrs
- 2 cups 1-inch chunks fresh pineapple or 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 1 package instant banana cream pudding (4-serving size)
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple
- Sliced fresh strawberries and/or fresh blueberries, to garnish
1. In 2-quart trifle bowl or clear glass bowl, layer pineapple, the 2 cups strawberries, the 2 cups blueberries and the grapes.
2. In medium-size bowl, with a whisk, whisk together dry pudding mix, milk and sour cream. Stir in crushed pineapple. Pour over the layered fruit. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
3. To serve, garnish with additional strawberries and/or blueberries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 159, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 172, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.