Servings: 12 Cool 15 mins plus cooling time. Cook 12 mins to 15 mins
- 3 pounds red new potatoes
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic or sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Bring a medium-size pot of water to a boil; salt it. Scrub potatoes and cut them into bite-size pieces; cook them in the water until tender but still firm and not at all mushy, 12 to 15 minutes or so. Drain.
2. Mix together the mustards, oil, vinegar and basil; toss with the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 169, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 234, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.