Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 cups shredded green cabbage (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
1. Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, black pepper and red pepper in large bowl.
2. Add cabbages and carrots to dressing in bowl; stir until completely coated. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or preferably overnight. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 175, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 311, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.