Servings: 8 Prep 5 mins Chill 1 hr to 4 hrs
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bag (1 pound) coleslaw mix
- 1 medium-size sweet green pepper, cored, seeded and cut into thin strips
Make It Dressing:
1. In medium-size bowl, whisk together cider vinegar, water, ketchup, brown sugar, salt, hot-pepper sauce and black pepper. Coleslaw:
2. Add coleslaw mix and green pepper to dressing in bowl; toss to thoroughly coat. Cover and refrigerate, tossing occasionally, for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 50, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 405, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.