- 1/3 cup balsamic salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 14 1/2 ounce jar petite diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, drained
- 2/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound peeled and cooked shrimp
- 1 10 ounce bag chopped romaine salad greens
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
1. In a small bowl, whisk together salad dressing and lemon juice and set aside. Toast pita bread until crisp.
2. Tear pitas into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss. Pour dressing over salad and toss again.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 322, Fat, total (g): 13, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 23, calcium (mg): 200, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.