Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 30 mins Cook 2 mins
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts
- Splash lemon juice
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add snap peas; cook for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
2. Crush 1-1/2 tablespoons of the raspberries through a strainer into a bowl. Discard pulp. Whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar into strained juice.
3. In large bowl, toss dressing with snap peas, remaining raspberries, blueberries, walnuts and lemon juice. Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Toss with greens and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 202, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 163, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.