Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1/2 pound thickly sliced roast beef, cut into long pieces
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple-cider vinegar
1. In large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, roast beef, and onion. In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine mayonnaise, mustard, water, vinegar, and sugar. Shake well. Pour over salad and toss.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 377, Fat, total (g): 24, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 20, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.