Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Grill 12 mins Stand 5 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 5 ounce packages baby arugula
- 1/2 pound bing cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled low-fat blue cheese dressing (such as Bolthouse)
1. Heat grill or broiler. Spread flank steak on a cutting board. In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt, pepper and cayenne. Coat steak with olive oil and then rub spice mixture into steak. Grill or broil for 6 minutes per side, turning once, for a total of 12 minutes. Transfer to a clean board and let rest 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine baby arugula, bing cherries, and crumbled blue cheese. Toss gently with blue cheese dressing. Slice steak against the grain (starting on a small side), into thin slices. Toss with salad mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 288, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 46, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 503, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.