Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 6 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces new potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 6 ounces green beans, steamed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 4 5 ounce cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
1. Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced shallot, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
2. Bring a medium-size pot of salted water to a boil. Add new potatoes to boiling water for 6 minutes; drain and run under cool water.
3. Place baby spinach in a large serving bowl with potatoes, plum tomatoes, green beans, black olives and 3 cans (5 oz) albacore tuna. Drizzle with dressing; toss well to coat. Place salad mixture on serving platter and crumble 1 additional can of albacore tuna, drained, over top. Add hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut into wedges, and serve immediately
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 295, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 136, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 371, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.