Aromatic Thai seasonings in the oil and vinegar dressing blend deliciously with ground beef and fresh salad greens.
1. For dressing, whisk vegetable oil, vinegar, fish sauce, chile paste if using, sesame oil, sugar, ginger and 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt in small bowl. Stir in cilantro.
2. Working in batches if necessary, cook meat in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5 minutes. Drain off liquid. Season with remaining garlic salt.
3. Add carrots and red pepper to skillet; cook 2 minutes.
4. Stir half of dressing and the scallions into meat mixture. Remove from heat.
5. To serve, toss salad greens with remaining half of dressing in serving bowl. Spoon meat mixture over top.