Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr or overnight
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Chinese 5-spice seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 cups 1-inch cubes of melons (crenshaw, casaba, honeydew or watermelon)
1. Heat water and sugar in medium-size saucepan over medium heat to a simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Add ginger, 5-spice and lime juice.
2. When mixture cools, pour into large bowl. Stir in melon cubes. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 82, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 15, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.