Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1 pound snow peas, strings removed
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cored, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 large scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fried rice noodles (such as La Choy) or crispy chow mein noodles
- Sliced scallions for garnish, if desired
1. Bring a medium-size pot of water to a boil. Lightly salt and add snow peas. Cook for 3 minutes and drain.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine snow peas, red pepper, water chestnuts and scallions. Allow to cool.
3. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, hoisin, sesame oil and vinegar. Toss with vegetables.
4. Serve at room temperature or cold. Garnish with noodles and scallions just before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 127, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 153, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.