Servings: 12 Yield: 9 cups Prep 15 mins Chill 2 hrs or overnight Cook 20 mins
- 2 1/2 pounds red skin potatoes
- 1 cup spicy creamy salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles, drained
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Boil potatoes in lightly salted water in a large pot for 15 to 20 minutes, until just tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together creamy salad dressing, olive oil, vinegar and salt. Set aside.
3. Cut potatoes into quarters and place into a large bowl. Add sliced onion, green chiles and chopped eggs. Stir until combined. Add in the salad-dressing mixture and parsley and stir gently until all ingredients are coated.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Makes 12 servings (9 cups).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 195, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 113, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 517, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.